10.3.11

March Mix




Who doesn’t like a mix tape? Originally I was going to DJ between tracks, but I didn’t realise how dead inside my voice sounds…I almost slipped into a coma! So, it’s just nonstop music…

...featuring :



End of A Year – Composite Character

Jesus & Mary Chain - Deep One Perfect Morning

Northside – Moody Places (12”)

EPMD – I’m Mad

Meat Puppets – Big House

Lemonheads - Your Home is Where Your Happy

The Ponys – Glass Conversation

Cocteau Twins - Aikea Guinea

Joan Of Arc – Questioning Ben Franklin’s Ghost

Mission of Burma – Progress

In My Eyes – The Big Dig

Seaweed - Steadfast Shrine

Moving Targets – Travel Music

Cows – Sticky & Sweet

Birdland – Hollow Heart

Senseless Things – Too Much Kissing

…And here’s the link

http://www.mediafire.com/?dddtq3o82qu5ru5

No comments:

Post a Comment