20.3.11

Someday I - Look Up And Live

Criminal, criminal is the only word to describe nobody knowing about this band, well alright there are probably 76 people who do, but really Someday I should have been a big deal...at a time when pop punk was all fat bass players with pink goatees Someday I came along and restored my faith in music. Released on Bill Stevenson (Descendents/Black Flag) label Owned & Operated back in 99, I’m sure me and the other 76 expected this band to make some waves and even surf them; that didn’t happen. Anyway, a few years later they released an outstanding and very different album called Ref 4…when I get that record back from my tiefing friend Paul Hicken ill be sure to post that as well…but for now…Look Up And Live:

http://www.mediafire.com/?5jbw22e6nqdjbjk

http://www.myspace.com/somedayiwillruinmylife

2 comments:

  1. This is great, never heard of them... sounds something like Shiner playing Decendents songs. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. god bless ya for posting this, man, this shit needs to be preserved for the masses. their other record, ref4, reminded me of Handsome & Quicksand - equally forgotten, equally brilliant.

      Delete